Position: Software Engineer
Based at: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Internet applications (SaaS) delivered from the Cloud are the future for corporate IT, and Ampliphae is building the platform to manage these apps. Our products are helping companies across many industries manage their Cloud applications more effectively, identifying and resolving cyber-security risks, and coaching end-users to choose and use SaaS applications more effectively. You'll be a big part of that, at the core of our development team.
So, who are you?
- You are passionate about building software products that make a difference and driven to help our customers be successful.
- You are a strong software developer with at least 2 years' experience working in a software development team. You are accustomed to taking responsibility for your own work, proactively seeking advice, assistance and information when you need it.
- You are comfortable with learning new technologies quickly, willing to try new things, and you can adapt when the world changes around you.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in software development
- Be able to demonstrate strong coding skills and a working knowledge of software development processes
- Experience developing for and/or configuring Cloud deployments is desirable, as is experience with databases